Can i put a USD price for the cost of an item and set a CAD price as selling price?

quick suggestion, would be amazing if you could add a full tutorial on zoho inventory management. Unless you already made one. another quick question. I purchase products in USD and sell them in CAD. In the inventory zoho software, can i put a USD price for the cost of an item and set a CAD price as selling price?

Here’s some info Konrad.

Buying & selling items in a foreign currency

With your item prices and reports showing up in your base currency, you might be wondering, how do I buy an item from another country? or sell your goods to a customer beyond your border? Worry not. As always, we have a way!

Purchasing an item in foreign currency:

• Navigate to the Purchase Orders module.
  • Click on the quick create button. ( + )
  • You will redirected to a new purchase order page.
  • Select your preferred vendor from overseas from the Vendor Name drop-down.
  • The currency associated to this vendor will be automatically applied to the order.
  • Add the items to be purchased.
  • Above the items table, you will notice the exchange rate being applied to this transaction. You can also manually update the current exchange rate of a currency here.
  • Save the purchase order and send it to your vendor.
  • On another note, you may also associate an appropriate language template(for purchase orders) to international vendors. Click here to learn about creating templates in multiple languages.

Selling an item in foreign currency:

• Navigate to the Sales Orders or the Invoices module.
  • Click on the quick create button. ( + )
  • You will redirected to a new sales order or invoice page.
  • Select your preferred customer from overseas from the Customer Name drop-down.
  • The currency associated to this customer will be automatically applied to the order.
  • Add the items to be sold.
  • Above the items table, you will notice the current exchange rate being applied to this transaction. You can also manually update the exchange rate of a currency here.
  • Save the sales order/invoice and send it to your customer.
  • On another note, you may also associate an appropriate language template(for sales orders, invoices & payment receipts) to international customers. Click here to learn about creating templates in multiple languages.

Here’s the full Article.

https://www.zoho.com/uk/inventory/help/settings/currencies.html

Here you go Konrad
Full video on answer