I have 2 facebook business pages (mens and womens bootcamps as separate business) but only one will integrate between zoho social and crm I'm stuck already!

Asked inside Zoho CRM training by Tom.
I have 2 facebook business pages (mens and womens bootcamps as separate business) but only one will integrate between zoho social and crm I’m stuck already!

Oh man Tom.
I didn’t know this.
Here’s the official line.

Can I manage multiple Facebook pages with Zoho Social?

Sure. You can manage multiple Facebook Pages by setting them up as separate Brands in Zoho Social. Brands can help you group social media accounts for different business entities. Each Brand can include one each of the following: Facebook Page, Twitter Profile, Instagram Profile, Google+ Page, Google+ Profile and LinkedIn Company Page.

https://help.zoho.com/portal/kb/articles/can-i-manage-multiple-facebook-pages-with-zoho-social

Here’s the reply Tom.

1 Like

Great thank you!

Do I also need to set up a separate section in crm?

1 Like

Good question @Tomhartin . No you don’t just make sure the page is connected Zoho CRM setup side and you’ll get the CRM slider :slight_smile:
Here’s a vid

Sorry about the deafening shhhh at the start. Annoying that not showing on the recording.

Share your Facebook page @Tomhartin
I’m sure there’s some in the community like me that need a Bootcamp right now :slight_smile:

LEGEND! Its alive!!

Now to set up likes and comments to leads (that mean something to me lol) in CRM

1 Like

Awesome glad you got it sorted.
Do you use Zoho Subscriptions for memberships?
Or in the pipeline.

Teachable for online coaching like I use is really easy to share training.
If i had a bootcamp I be banging it out on there too :slight_smile:
https://pnuk.co/teachable

I’m using membermouse at the minute but its a bit of a pain in the ass to be honest!

I use Goteamup for subs at the minute and have 180 on there so I’m apprehensive to move that as a change of systems means losing members unfortunately!

I’m just trying to find the FB Lead forms I just synced sorry to be a pain! any ideas