I was wondering if there is a way to create an order form in Zoho Forms that can display information in a grid format

know I’m a little late for weekend work but you were a huge help last time I submitted a request in the forums.

I was wondering if there is a way to create an order form in Zoho Forms that can display information in a grid format. For example, I want someone to be able to enter an amount of any number of items they want and the form will be emailed to me so I can create a sales order in Zoho Inventory for them. Attached is a sample that I have used in the past. The customer would just need to fill in quantities in column F and their order info in rows 1 through 8.

I was able to use the template Zoho forms provides for an order form to figure out most of what I require but need to be able to list several items not just one or two.

Any info you can provide would be a huge help!

Ah cool. That sounds interesting.
Let me have a play around and get back to you.

I’ve asked support for an answer to this than me trying to work it out.
Will see what they say and be back to you soon.

You use Zoho form , send it to customer , they will make some selection and submit it >> you see the response and create a SO for them in Zinventory.

My reply:

but you can get a multiline spreadsheet with 8 columns of information for each item they want?

Also is this in the pipeline for a customer to be able to live fill out a sales order that can then be verified? Seems like they should just be able to login and request the order direct like an e-commerce site or something like that.

Ah… yes our team is already working on a feature… However for now we have a workaround in CRM. like a quote is created as draft >> Send that quote information to customer via email with a zoho form link >> ask him to accept the quote (zoho form submission) >> update the quote that the customer has approved the quote.